Tuesday, May 23, 2006

VirologyBytes

This is a weekly podcast from Dr. Alan Cann in the Department of Biology here at Leicester University. I have downloaded several issues onto my MP3 player and listened to it on my daily train journey to work. Recent issues have talked about the biology of influenza viruses, tamiflu, and hepatitis in the refugee camps in Darfur. I've remembered all that, so it must be a good way to assimilate information, for me, at least! There are often "links" to further information, using tinyurl.com links which are easy to write down as you listen.

VirologyBytes is at http://virologybytes.blogspot.com/. The site also has regularly updated news, and an RSS feed, which will alert you to a new issue, and give you a link to download it from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Keith. Feedback is hard to come by for podcasters, so yours and anyones else's is welcome. Let me know how VirologyBytes can be improved!