INVITATION TO JOIN HIFA2015 & CHILD2015
Some information supplied by Neil Pakenham-Walsh.
Two dynamic email groups working towards 'Healthcare Information For All by 2015'
HIFA2015 is a global email discussion group with a focus on the information and learning needs of healthcare providers in developing countries. The main focus is at the local level: households and communities, primary health workers, and health professionals working in district hospital facilities. Its goal is linked with the Millennium Development Goals:
"By 2015, every person worldwide will have access to an informed healthcare provider."
CHILD2015 focuses specifically on the information and learning needs of people responsible for the healthcare of the newborn, infants and children. Its goal: "By 2015, every child worldwide will have access to an informed healthcare provider."
HIFA2015 & CHILD2015 are open to anyone with an interest in improving healthcare in developing countries and membership is free.
* Be part of a worldwide community of more than 800 people dedicated to meet the information and learning needs of healthcare providers
* Learn from others
* Share your experience
* Make new contacts and collaborations
* Let others know about your interests, activities, services, publications
* Find out about funding and training opportunities, useful websites, new publications...
* Collaborate to achieve common goals
Join today: send an email to HIFA2015firstname.lastname@example.org and/or CHILD2015email@example.com with:
1. your name
2. your organization and country of residence 3. a brief description of your professional interests.
To post a message, email: HIFA2015@dgroups.org or CHILD2015@dgroups.org
HIFA2015 email archive: www.dgroups.org/groups/hifa2015
CHILD2015 email archive: www.dgroups.org/groups/hifa2015
HIFA2015 Campaign website: www.hifa2015.org