Monday, December 01, 2008

Mathematics websites

Due to bad record keeping, I can't now remember where I saw these.

The Mathematical Association of America's Minutemath website is rather fun, especially because I can actually do some of the problems. There is a daily problem, with an interactive solution which can offer hints before you see the answer, and which gives you an idea of the difficulty (which could be quite depressing, I guess). The MAA also have a Number a Day site, which chooses a different number each day and gives you a fact about it or a property of it.

3 comments:

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my Term Papers Writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

xiamenb2c02 said...

Top quality of ecco shoes are developed for discerning customers.Enjoy a great selection of newest style.discount ecco shoes on sale,free shipping,110% price guarantee.Top quality of ecco shoes is your best chooice for daily life and working,sport,and so on.And hot sale now winter Boots .fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.

xiaoxia said...

The fashion and popular of the winter boots

nike running shoes on sale.warm and cheap.