Friday, January 08, 2010

EndNote and 2010

Just noticed EndNote not importing publication years properly in a batch of Web of Science records I was working with. The date was not being imported at all.

This turns out to be this known issue with EndNote - http://www.endnote.com/support/Faqs/Import/faq20.asp

We have EndNote X1. I have just checked the batch of records in question and discover that for 2009, the publication year is indeed present.

The EndNote FAQs give details of how to globally change a batch of records. You could, of course, also edit individual ones.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi,

My name is Sharon Jones and I am the assistant editor of Tuberculosis.net. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Tuberculosis.net is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at sharon.tuberculosis.net@gmail.com.

Beauty Tips said...

I am extremely pleased to locate this site. I wanted to say thanks to you for this excellent read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to look at new things you publish. Beauty tips